Friday, 26 April 2013

Friday Food-day: Muesli

Apparently food photography is not my thing. I get very bored very quickly and would much rather eat it than photograph it; and I didn't get to take many photos as my camera battery ran out and I was too lazy to charge it again. But anyway, it has officially transitioned from porridge season to muesli season so I thought I would explain my very precise muesli technique.


My muesli of choice is 'No Flamin' Raisins Muesli' by Rude Health because raisins are rubbish (unless in a bagel or hot cross bun), my milk of choice is 'Unsweetened Almond Milk' by Alpro and my toppings of choice are banana and strawberries (and sometimes blueberries if I'm feeling jazzy). I prefer to soak my muesli overnight because it goes all gloopy and soft and I like that and apparently that makes it easier to digest. Usually I weigh out about 50g of muesli and then some milk, I'm never really sure how much milk but I guess a bit more than you would normally put in. I cover it and leave it in the fridge overnight and then in the morning I chop up the fruit and mix it all in and then it looks like sick and I eat it.


Mmm sick, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment