Monday, 22 April 2013

Music Monday: Summer Camp

Back in my TeEnZz I liked Elizabeth Sankey and Jeremy Warmsley as separate people (I think) before Summer Camp when Elizabeth was writing for the online magazine Platform (the only good writer there can I just mention) and Jeremy was making catchy tunes like this. I'm not sure when I discovered they had joined forces but I loved it as soon as I heard it, and then I found out they were married and it all just became mega cute and I couldn't handle it. I've been wanting to see them live for quite a while but whenever I check they don't seem to have any gigs planned but maybe they're doing that on purpose because they know I want to see them and they don't want the crazy super fan to be there and they're actually holding lots of secret gigs... Anyway! Their album 'Welcome to Condale' is really good and you should listen to it as well as all the other singles and EPs and things they have released. Also read Elizabeth's blog because she's hilarious.


Personal faves from the album; Better Off Without You, Losing My Mind (the acoustic version is also really good), Welcome to Condale and Ghost Train.

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to jeddah

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty views, amazing places:)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete