Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Travel Tuesday: North American Adventure

A couple of years ago when my boyfster and I were 18, we spent two months travelling around Canada and the USA. It was by far one of the best things I have ever done and I've been looking through all the photos getting all nostalgic so I thought I'd post some here.

toronto

Toronto, Canada

park

Central Park, New York, USA

empire state building

Top of the Empire State Building, New York, USA

mardi gras

Mardi Gras, New Orleans, USA

colorado springs

Colorado Springs, USA

curtains

Motel curtains, Santa Barbara, USA

alcatraz

Alcatraz, San Francisco, USA

mary poppins

Mary Poppins, Vancouver, Canada


I shot all of my photos from the trip on 35mm film which got very expensive and very complicated but I still think it was worth it! If you'd like to see some more of my photos on this trip you can have a look at the Flickr Set or you can have a look at My Tumblr for some more of my photographings.

No comments:

Post a Comment