Thursday, 16 May 2013

Thoughts from Thursday: #5

  • Gravity feels very strong today and my body feels very heavy; is this how Chris Hadfield feels now he's back on Earth? I feel for you bro.

  • Today I ate a whole giant Oreo Dairy Milk, and then I read the packet and realised it wasn't suitable for vegetarians. Woops x 2. Tasted guuuud though.

  • I don't want to alarm you but if you're reading this and you're a female there's an 80% chance you're wearing the wrong bra size, read this and be amazed!

  • I've always disliked Abercrombie and Fitch, mainly because their clothes are boring and expensive, and their shops are really dark, or is that Hollister? I don't know it's all the same. (But seriously dude are you trying to trick me in to buying your nasty clothes by not letting me properly see them?) But anyways here's a load more even better reasons to dislike them! And something you can do about it! Yay! (Just BTW, I do find some parts of this video slightly problematic, e.g. the way he seems to be implying that homeless people are the polar opposite of 'cool kids', but I love the idea behind it, and anything that pisses off Fitch guy and encourages people to donate clothing to the homeless has to be a good thing! Also if you own any A&F clothing that's cool you do your thang, but if you could donate some that would be fantastic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment