Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Travel Tuesday: Paris

About a year and a half ago, just before Christmas, I went to Paris for a few days. While I was there I shot lots and lots of rolls of black and white film and then spent the weeks following hiding in the darkroom making prints of them all (ahhh how I miss having free access to a darkroom). I've been going through all of my negs looking for photos I could maybe make prints of to sell and came across them again and started feeling all nostalgic for pretty black and white Paris so thought I'd post some here. 

paris, self developed

elliot, self developed

eiffel tower, self developed

elliot outside the louvre, self developed

mona lisa, self developed

If, by any chance, you would be interested in buying a print let me know which one and I'll make sure to get one made, or just check back soon for a link to my Etsy shop when it's ready!

1 comment:

  1. wow such gorgeous prints! I used to use the dark room all the time at college, so wrapped up with my digital camer now though! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete